“This time, baby, I’ll be bulletproof.” —
Day 2: 14 Not So Basic Facts About You
- I have a really bad obsession over perfecting things. It may not be perfect to others, but it has to make perfect sense to me. If it’s not, I get antsy and I feel like a failure. Like, projects…I have to go all out. I don’t even mind it, but it’s a serious problem when it comes to time…I waste a lot of it.
- I don’t like pessimists. Actually, reword…I avoid pessimists. I don’t like being around people who don’t appreciate what they have. Just make the best of it and be happy. There are worse things…
- I really want to travel. I really, reaaaaalllly, REALLLLLYYY want to travel. I’m planning to study abroad somewhere in Europe but I wanna go to Australia, New Zealand, Paraguay, and some cool place in Africa where all the exotic animals and waterfalls are.
- Speaking of traveling, I’m definitely into exploring and all that fun and crazy stuff. I’d like to backpack somewhere. I’m down to skydive and bungee jump. I want to water ski, jet ski, ski in general (down a famous mountain). Surf, scuba dive, snorkel, become best friends with a dolphin, and feed a shark or sting ray. I’d like to get stung by a jellyfish just so I can say I have. I wanna cliff dive and dive into a cave. If there’s anyone out there that’s willing to do this with me, please contact me immediately. :D
- I once had an obsession of becoming famous. Sometimes I think it’s because I’m Korean and almost every Korean in Korea is becoming famous…and I’m jealous of that. My cousin is currently under an entertainment company working his way up there. Love him, miss him, and I wish all the best for him! He’s gonna be big. WATCH OUT. I can’t say that I’m fully past it…I guess the idea of fame and fortune just hasn’t left my selfish, spoiled side of me yet.
- I am so spoiled. It’s embarrassing and absolutely terrifying that I am this spoiled. I’m an only child, so maybe that’s where I get it. I think I’m spoiled in a good and bad way. Good: When it comes to something that I need and want really bad it’s a definite yes…no questions asked. I somehow convince my parents…or maybe I just yell. Not to sound like a complete diva, but in most cases…I get what I want. Bad: I am not a responsible person. It’s terrifying because I didn’t even know how to do my laundry until college…my parents have always done it. I don’t know how to cook legit food. My mom makes the BEST food in the world, so why would I ever have to cook? I should probably get on my recipes before I live off on my own and burn my house down. I don’t deal with anything that has to do with money. FAFSA? My parents. Cell phone and car bill? Parents. Payments and anything else that has to do with money? Parents. I NEED TO LEARN ON MY OWN. I’m kind of mad at them about that.
- But I shouldn’t be mad. My mom had two or three miscarriages before me. I always got mad at her for having miscarriages (oops) because I’ve always wanted siblings, but then I realized…the reason why I’m so spoiled is because they got lucky to even have me. They love me so much, I can’t even describe the amount of love I get from them. I don’t think I appreciate it enough…I don’t even know their birthdays. When I’m with them, it’s always about me. Me. Me. Me. All the attention, everything…is for ME. Not that I want it that way at all, but it always seems to end up just that way. I need to learn to be independent, and at the same time, I should be so thankful.
- Most people think I’m a goofball. I am. I’m weird and I’m bluntly obnoxious. I talk about the weirdest things. I ask the most awkward questions. My laugh sounds like Miley Cyrus’ laugh. I hate it and I’m absolutely mortified of it. BUT whatever…laughing is the BESTEST thing ever and I’m not gonna stop.
- Some people think I’m dumb. I can be and I am at times. But I’m not dumb. Okay, so I don’t know how to solve the Rubik’s cube in two seconds and I don’t have the periodic table memorized. I don’t get jokes right away and I might not know what Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis means. I’M NOT EVEN 20 YET. LET ME LEARN. Anyway, I’m not discouraged…I guess it just bothers me because the really dumb people out there will let the small things get to them…or they’ll drink/text and drive. Steal, and cheat…sleep around and call it “just having fun” until they get prego. I’ve done some stupid things, but I don’t repeat myself. Once I’ve learned…I think I get it. I’ll stop there.
- I am an over-analyzer. I break everything down to the smallest it can get. From texts and punctuation, types of smiley faces or how they say “Hi”…it haunts me. I hate it, but I try not to over analyze…It’s a bad habit! But then again, as a journalist…to critically analyze is essential.
- No, I’m not a journalist. That’s right…I’m torn between a million things that I still have yet to decide on. I want to be a teacher. I want to work in PR. I want to be work for E! Entertainment. I want to be a talk show host. I want to be an actress. I want to be a photographer. WTF. How the EF am I supposed to do all that when I have there are so many limits and boundaries and rules and deadlines and barriers and ONLY FOUR YEARS to decide what I’ll do with the rest of my life?! PISS.
- I’m shallow. And I’m very superficial. Pretty things. Handsome things. Glitter, diamonds. Top notch devices and technology. The latest fashion. Abs. Muscle. Teeth. Clean? Hair. Brand name. This is what I absolutely despise of myself. I judge all the time. ALL da time. It’s not to the extent to where I point and laugh at them for having ugly things…ok maybe sometimes. But in my thoughts, I’m constantly thinking…”Why are you wearing that?” or “WTF man”. I shall stop.
- I hate…haaaaateee…HATEEEEEEEEE it when people SUCK at using their phone. This is my biggest pet peeve. The person who just calls you and you call them back…but no answer. The person who you just got off the phone with and text them, and no reply for 23423 hours. The person who texts you and you reply right back, 23948320 years later…they respond. The person who calls you and you pick up…no answer. The person who has really lame ringtones. The person who just…doesn’t check their phone for 6 years. The person who NEVER RESPONDS. F************CKKKKKKKKKK YOU.
- I’m gonna get married where my oldest cousin got married. It was the very first wedding I went to and I remember it being absolutely gorgeous. Somewhere on the California coast line…on a mountain? Valley? But when you looked down, you could see the beach and the Pacific. Oh My Goodness. If not that, a castle probably.
EUNIIIICE! didn't know they used tumblr in the boonies of missouri.. :)
ahahaha, well I’m from Chicago… :D